Sunday, October 17, 2010

shubarambh

subharambh


Thanks viewers to show interest in by blog i am really thankful to you all to support me and like my recipes.........thank you sooooo much..

when ever i used to think about party it was a nightmare for me seriously then i decided to note down all my efforts in note book so that these will help me in next party  and that was a start since then i am maintaining a note book with all my ideas of theme party's,cocktail party's, kitty party's ,birthday's,lunches and executive party's etc..
now with a experience of long journey i want to share this with you all but ya i know i am not perfect. your advises and comments are really precious for me as they gave me confidence and strength.......enjoy these exiting menu's and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment